Originator Co., Ltd., a human resources company operating Ryukatsu, complies with laws and other norms relating to the protection of personal information and pays the utmost attention to the protection of personal information. The policy is established as follows:
- If you use our services, we would like to collect your personal information including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address, etc. as well as your career information including the desired job category, qualifications, and working experience.
- In order to provide the best services for those who wish to use our services, we will collect the personal information mentioned above, and will notify that there is a chance that we provide the information with the companies that hold related job-hunting events together with us. In this case, we will inform registrants in advance. When using the information for other purposes, we will notify you and obtain your consent in advance. However, for the purpose of improving employment services provided by us, we may ask you to provide your feedback and use personal information for analysis and statistics.
- We will endeavor to take necessary technical and organizational safety measures to manage your personal information, in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, alteration, destruction, leakage, etc. In addition, we have personal information protection managers who take the responsibility, and we regularly educate our employees to protect personal information. We conduct appropriate and strict management and operation of personal information within the company.
- When outsourcing business if necessary, we will deposit the personal information. In this case, we will select the contractor of highest level of personal information protection after taking the best consideration. In addition, we will sign a non-disclosure agreement with the outside contractor.
- The registered personal information will be corrected, deleted and updated only when requested by the registered person. When requesting, please contact us by e-mail or telephone with the necessary information. In this case, we need to confirm your identity.
- Procedures for ‘Request for Disclosure’:
- The subject of ‘Request for Disclosure’ refers to the personal information kept by us, including resumes and working experience records.
- Please make a request by e-mail or telephone first, and then visit us.
- When making a request, please bring one of the following documents to verify your identity:
- Driving license (within the period of validity, issued by each Prefectural Public Safety Commission, excluding international driver’s license)
- Residence Card (within the period of validity)
- Health Insurance Card
- Residence Certificate
- Registered Seal Certificate
- In the following cases, we will refuse your request:
- Your identity could not be confirmed.
- The requested items do not belong to the subject of ‘Request for Disclosure’.
- There is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or a third party.
- There is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business.
- The other laws and regulations would be violated.
- In principle, this website will not disclose personal information to third parties without the permission of the registrants. However, in accordance with the provisions of the law, if requested by the government, local government, court, police, or any other authority authorized by law or ordinance, information may be disclosed without the permission of the person accordingly.
- We will respect the opinions of individuals to deal with the personal information we received. When requested to delete registered information or refuse to use it, we will take measures according to your request. In this case, please contact us by e-mail or telephone.
- When registering personal information, the industry standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is used for security, and data transmitted over the Internet is encrypted to prevent interception.
- We also collect access history information of visitors, as well as access information at the same time as registration. The information collected will be used only for the analysis of our users, and improvement of our service.
Originator Co., Ltd.
TEL: 03-6432-9390 E-mail: email@example.com
Update Date: 2019.9.1